Ecology & Co are a social enterprise producing small batch crafted, distilled alcohol-free spirits in New Zealand. Frustrated by the lack of good alcohol-free drink alternatives and feeling “socially challenged”, Founder Dianne Miller asked her husband Will, “why can’t someone produce an alcohol-free G&T?” So he did, and here we are.
Made from distilled botanicals and blended to give a flavour packed, aromatic beverage that is not only alcohol-free but also free of artificial flavours, aromas, sugar, and carbs. Ecology & Co come in two distinct styles, London Dry and Asian Spice. For an easy summer BBQ option, you can even grab one of the convenient premixed RTD options featuring London Dry and Asian Spice 👌
Ecology & Co London Dry
London Dry is a traditional style, blending juniper, coriander and lemon, with floral and pine notes for a familiar, fragrant taste and a long, refreshing finish. This one is the perfect alcohol-free replacement for a regular gin and tonic.
Ecology & Co Asian Spice
Asian Spice is a more unique and complex blend of cardamom, cassia, sweet basil and citrus. Earthy black pepper notes round off the flavour profile for a soft-spiced, warm, sensual finish. Invitingly aromatic and uniquely sweet, this one is perfect for the adventurous or evolved palate.
Simply pair with a quality tonic or soda of your choice to enjoy a grown-up drink anytime or try one of these delicious cocktails that we think would be perfect to serve over the festive season!
- 50ml Ecology & Co Asian Spice
- 2x strawberries
- 1x sprig of mint
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Soda to top up
- Strawberry and mint to garnish
- Muddle and add all the ingredients into the shaker with ice then shake.
- Strain into a high ball glass with ice.
- Top with soda.
- Garnish with Strawberry and mint.
- 50ml Ecology & Co London Dry
- 50ml First Press Rose Grape juice
- 20ml white wine vinegar
- Grapefruit tonic water for top up
- Strawberry slices
- Fill a wine glass with ice.
- Add in all the ingredients.
- Top up with tonic.
- Garnish with Strawberry slices.
So, why not grab a bottle of Ecology & Co from the shop and go get mixing!